In 1986, I started my real estate endeavor as a broker working with home owners and buyers in residential homes in West San Gabriel Valley. In the following four years I expanded my activities to investment and management of homes of 2 to 4 units and apartments of multiple units.
As a General Building Contractor, I have also flipped over 15 residential properties which I gained insight to improve the value and marketability of the units.
My interest in real estate continue to grow into commercial and mix-use development to capture huge profit of market trend and city growth pattern.
In the last 20 years, Asians have become a significant investors in all aspects of real estate development. To accomodate this growing trend, we have created a special department to offer our expertise of local market knowledge in West San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and Orange County in residential, commercial and mix-use development with valuation up to hundred of million dollars.
1. Real Estate Broker (license 00787655)
2. General Building Contractor ( license 361618)
3. B.A in business and accounting in University of Washington, Seattle
4. MBA in Pepperdine University
5. Certified HAFA Specialist
6. SFR, Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
7. Aggressive internet marketing programs linking to over 70 real estate web sites,
on-line classified and social networks.
8. Consitently provinding profitable transactions to all buyers, sellers and investors.
If you need assistance of real estate related issue, please contact my email address:
<iframe src="http://www.realtorbadge.com/displayBadge.php?badgesize=large&type=json&nid=am8b2i" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; width:315px; height:153px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>